• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 28' enclosed trailer (1 million doll hairs)

Re:

You may be correct, but that is your base trailer pricing.

Many things you are missing
10" I beam upgrade ( comes with 6")
V nose upgrade
Additional roof vent
Axel upgrade
E Trac down both walls
7' interior height.( 6'6" standard)

So please compare apples to apples, not oranges

Re: 28' enclosed trailer

I can get a 28' Freedom with 6 lug axles and the 6" extra height new in Douglas for $5600.00 until 2013 the 10" rails was std now that upgrade is $300.00 and v nose from dealer is a free option no cost difference. Theirs not a Freedom trailer made with unfinished inside and no cabinets for 9k so if you paid that im terribly sorry. And as far as cheap Ebay, well actually Proline, Element, Look, Freedom and many others are built off same chassis, in same building and sold out of same area for the same cheap prices and cheap quality.

Re: Re: 28' enclosed trailer

pushrod-racing said:
I can get a 28' Freedom with 6 lug axles and the 6" extra height new in Douglas for $5600.00 until 2013 the 10" rails was std now that upgrade is $300.00 and v nose from dealer is a free option no cost difference. Theirs not a Freedom trailer made with unfinished inside and no cabinets for 9k so if you paid that im terribly sorry. And as far as cheap Ebay, well actually Proline, Element, Look, Freedom and many others are built off same chassis, in same building and sold out of same area for the same cheap prices and cheap quality.

Sold to pushrod racing

Thanks for your business

Guess I need to troll your sale adds. Or just move on with my life...hmm life decisions