• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2nd Annual Reiter Rock Crawl Competition

garcol

29179025_568864283474041_2829131907478847488_n.png

More information go here......
https://www.facebook.com/ReiterRockCrawl/

Last edited:
Now if we can only get the folkis putting it on to come out right after and fix the damage areas so those of us who are out there every month don't have to..

Just sayin :awesomework:

What got damaged? I dont see driving over some rock piles in a predetermined line would cause that much damage??...

Now if we can only get the folkis putting it on to come out right after and fix the damage areas so those of us who are out there every month don't have to..

Just sayin :awesomework:

A) WTF

B) If the courses damaged any areas you know we are willing to come out and fix them.

Way to start **** dude. :finger:

Hence why you guys need to be out there right after.

We had a number of large rocks get removed and a number of holes made.

Don't worry we fixed them this last year but you guys need to make a point if your going to use it in that manner please come back right after and address any issues. And me and scott would be happy to inspect to see what needs done..

Hence why you guys need to be out there right after.

We had a number of large rocks get removed and a number of holes made.

Don't worry we fixed them this last year but you guys need to make a point if your going to use it in that manner please come back right after and address any issues. And me and scott would be happy to inspect to see what needs done..

This would have been good information to have yesterday. We heard no reports that the "damage" done to the trails pissed anyone off.

Noted for this year. Don't throw us under the bus when you know fair well if it was an issue, and someone asked us, we would have come and fixed it.

What got damaged? I dont see driving over some rock piles in a predetermined line would cause that much damage??...

Do you really think reiter stays as awesome as it does without the few of us who are out there all the time making it so?

And Karl if ya actually came to a meeting or a work party and got familiar with what we do--you might have some better insight :awesomework:

Do you really think reiter stays as awesome as it does without the few of us who are out there all the time making it so?

Let me ask again since your not understanding my question.. what got so damaged from the rock crawl?.. its great you do what you do up there but theres lots of groups around the state doing the same. I'm curious what got damaged from a rock crawl? Like to many people walking around obsacles watching and stomped vegetation down? Or just holes dug around the rock piles? I've been to a ton of rock crawls and everyones travel between obstacles is so limited i cant see much damage on the trails would take place. Im asking out of curiosity.. i cant picture much damage being able to happen other than trail wear. Was there another rock crawl recently or something?

Let me ask again since your not understanding my question.. what got so damaged from the rock crawl?.. its great you do what you do up there but theres lots of groups around the state doing the same. I'm curious what got damaged from a rock crawl? Like to many people walking around obsacles watching and stomped vegetation down? Or just holes dug around the rock piles? I've been to a ton of rock crawls and everyones travel between obstacles is so limited i cant see much damage on the trails would take place. Im asking out of curiosity.. i cant picture much damage being able to happen other than trail wear. Was there another rock crawl recently or something?

One thing to remember like any event with cones your pushing rigs into spots never designed to be in and with that we have found rocks being moved and then a cascading effect. I can't recall exactly but there were a number on the driveway that I can recall..

Its really a simple point and regardless of "how" much damage we really need help by those involved to make sure everything is fine and dandy.

As for lots of groups doing the same--there is only one group at reiter and thats like 5-8 of us and I would be willing to bet those "other groups" would also love more help..

Its sad we are arguing over trying to keep what we have in working order because if we let the powers that be do it--reiter would be walker valley..

One thing to remember like any event with cones your pushing rigs into spots never designed to be in and with that we have found rocks being moved and then a cascading effect. I can't recall exactly but there were a number on the driveway that I can recall..

Its really a simple point and regardless of "how" much damage we really need help by those involved to make sure everything is fine and dandy.

As for lots of groups doing the same--there is only one group at reiter and thats like 5-8 of us and I would be willing to bet those "other groups" would also love more help..

Its sad we are arguing over trying to keep what we have in working order because if we let the powers that be do it--reiter would be walker valley..

Honestly i dont really care.. but whats sad is you found it pertinent to come online and call your neighbors out on some bs on some stuff that was done months ago and or by other trail wheelers over last few months. On somerhing that you now dont hardly remeber. Be a man and do it to their face.. you know them.. this internet self policing is ridiculous. This is whats killing the sport. I don't see other user groups behaving this way to each other. Then you limelight rock crawling sport in the proccess as well... cuz everyone's first thought after reading this; is don't have a rock crawl, there problem solved... so instead of pissing on everyone's cake. Make the phone call to the people you know! Since you know.. everyone in olympia is reading this and people wont be able to jump to conclusions by shady posts... :awesomework: also.. doesnt dnr appove their courses/obstacles before approving the permit for event? I doubt dnr is going to let them push rocks off the trail.. now if its a they pushed all the rock piles over.. it happens and as a volunteer your probably gonna have to restack that pile a bunch. Thats what happens with man made obstacles.