• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3.0 3vze #1 not firing?

X2!! is the plug fouled out? maybe just no good? is it arcing through the ceramic and through the boot?

ive had two differnt sets of plugs, two differnt rotors, two differnt sets of wires and two differnt caps, is there any other weird little things on these motors i dont know about sensors? do the coil and distributor have to be from the same year as the ecu? and i wanna double check my timing once you go through everything so many times you start to worry about the other things you made sure were right but you feel like theres a chance they could be wrong

listen to the injector with a stethoscope and see if it clicking when running. It sure sounds like an injector or wiring issue. If the injector is not clicking, unplug it and (still running) take a test light and connect the ground to one wire and the test end to the other at the injector plug. Does it flash?

if not, the test the wires all the way to the connection where they all merge. Sometimes you loose the connection there and have to resolder.

Just because you have continuity does not mean a good connection.