• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3.0 3vze #1 not firing?

uprunner

Ok so I have a freshly rebuilt 3.0 v6 bored thirty thousandths milled deck milled heads, ported and polished, polished and balanced crank, new fuel injectors, new injector pig tails, and I can't get #1 to fire, it has the same compression as all of the othed cylinders, the wiring is %100. Good and gone through I've tried differnt ecu's changed my maf swapped around fule injectors and I still can't get it to fire it has spark, any ideas I'm at a dead end and 10000 percent stuck. :/ oh and I've put 1500 miles on the motor with no other issues

Bad injector, wiring, valves too tight, bad plug or wire, etc etc.

hey my friend needs a boat anchor for his 30ft CRISS CRAFT,:haha:

That rigs coming along chase sucks ur having that issue atleast it got ya back home from BELFAIR yeaterday ,ull figure it out an learn something at the same time.:mad:

Ok let's point out the easy stuff, injectors good, its been tested, has spark to the cylinder, timing must be on or thered be more issues, all three wires from those pigtails on the odd side of the motor blend into one wire positive and negative, so how does the computer single out each injector to fire?

all three wires from those pigtails on the odd side of the motor blend into one wire positive and negative, so how does the computer single out each injector to fire?

batch fire... not sequential... one of the many reasons 3.slows get crappy milage..

batch fire... not sequential... one of the many reasons 3.slows get crappy milage..

wow I just learned something. That makes allot more sense now.

Wonder if ther would pep up and get better MPG with sequential injection?

Does the 3.4 wire the injectors like that too?

get an ohm meter and verify continuity at the injector plug to where all the wires come together...

compression good check
spark good check

gotta be a fuel issue.
just because the injector tested good with an ohm meter doesn't mean its good.

All of the wiring has been re done abd the ohm metter showed its good, other posibilities?

Pull that plug and smell if it has gasoline on it. If yes do a compression test......Rather than testing injectors and tracing wires just put a trouble light on it and see if it flashes when running. Rapid flash means it's pulsing.