• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3-14-09 Reiter

ToyZuki

Got to ride shotgun with SKWEEKS today and wheel with a few more guys from the RRR. Met quite a few west siders (someday I'll put names/usernames to faces) But had a great time. Heres a bunch of pics.

DSCF1157.jpg

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

DSCF1162.jpg

DSCF1163.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1165.jpg

DSCF1166.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

DSCF1169.jpg

DSCF1172.jpg

DSCF1173.jpg

DSCF1175.jpg

DSCF1176.jpg

If Kevin could get that mf'n tractor out of his shop I think I'm next in line. But George and him spent the day looking for a camper in OLYMPIA, now they're staying the night down there and continuing the search tommorrow. :mad:

if kevin could get that mf'n tractor out of his shop i think i'm next in line. But george and him spent the day looking for a camper in olympia, now they're staying the night down there and continuing the search tommorrow. :mad:

a camper? Your gettin a camper too? I'm picking one up tomorrow near olympia.

Thats it. I'll load the videos tomorrow. The bar is calling:fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:Whatca doin tonight:fawkdancesmiley::stirpot:

a camper? Your gettin a camper too? I'm picking one up tomorrow near olympia.

No Kevin is looking for a new one since his blew apart on I 90 on the way to trail jam last summer. Ever since we bought that motorhome last Wednesday he's caught the bug too I think.

oh man, looks like a fun time! Too bad I'm still recovering. Got my taxes done so I can get my shop done so I can get my rig working well ;-)

good trails today and good times
Saw ya around, Looks like you cover some ground today by the pics

Great seeing some of you out and wheelin Reiter.
BTW up on Izzy with the red 4runner on the rock, thats as far as RubyDoo made it.