• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37" Maxxis Trepadores

I

InDaShop

For sale 4 round and black sticky things good for holding air.

37" Comp Compound Maxxis Trepadores (17" rim)
Pre-broken in! They have been groved on the center treads for more flex.
They have seen rock (no surprise) so the sidewalls have some rash, and the "bead protector" is beatup on one side of most of them.

Located in Houston/Sugar Land, Texas
Can deliver to Hannibal XRRA or work up a relay.

$800 plus shipping unless we can work out delivery/relay/pickup.

IMG_2083.jpg

IMG_2080.jpg

IMG_2081.jpg

IMG_2082.jpg

Typical "bead protector" rash
IMG_2086.jpg

What r u talkin bout..
My whole truck is a weak link.... ;D
So that means it just wont break.. :flipoff1:

P said:
Guarentee'd Gription Son !

I might need to pick this set so I can tread my links and driveshafts with em! You need sticky dshafts for extra gription on the rocks

This thread done went to ****... laughing1

treaded drivelines is the new ****.. wha chu know bout them thar apples ?

That is a trick I learned from Bildy. Bildy BUILT! Treaded drivelines = awesome!

Wyatt has wrecked tons of threads, payback is a bitch!

Will these fit an Isuzu Trooper and will you ship them to Bama so my Dad can look at them. I don't think he'll let me have them because of my bad grades but it'll be more likely if I have them here for him to see. If he says no you can just pic them up sometime. Also...will you take $200.00 for them......or if you're interested in trades I have naked pics of my Mom!

6uldv8 said:
Will these fit an Isuzu Trooper and will you ship them to Bama so my Dad can look at them. I don't think he'll let me have them because of my bad grades but it'll be more likely if I have them here for him to see. If he says no you can just pic them up sometime. Also...will you take $200.00 for them......or if you're interested in trades I have naked pics of my Mom!
dude your mom is like 80 :eek:

send the pics anyway skully

blacksheep10 said:
doe these fit a 15" wheel? I want them for my 88 explorer. stock wedth?
I wanted to say "If you have to ask, these arent for you"

Will this fit my Cherokee with 2" body lift and minimal trimming ? Can you ship US Mail ?

P said:
Will this fit my Cherokee with 2" body lift and minimal trimming ? Can you ship US Mail ?
They will fit. USMail is a bit high these days, but Pony Express can gett'r done in 4 trips. :flipoff1: