• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 37" Maxxis Trepadores

BTW I had some 32" firestone destination MT's mailed USPS for my rubi and it took six-hundred 41-cent stamps... That's alot of licking and sticking..

Then when I got em the dang guy must not have been running Jeep spec air pressure because they are loud. WTF. These are going to be going on street locks for the hardcore four wheeling trips and then I'll be putting a set of more streetable tires on some moto metals for my 5 mile commute to work... That being said those maxxis rubber must have been sweet on your TJ buggy indashop. I want a buggy so bad, but differenet---like a JK. I like ur sway bars, r they currie?

Damn. coming up with a set of 17's and freight might kill it for me. I am trying to come up with something. I need some stickies!!!

Craig said:
Damn. coming up with a set of 17's and freight might kill it for me. I am trying to come up with something. I need some stickies!!!

Where are you located. There's gotta be someone that can bring em to ya closer to home... and just get some 17" steelies then do DIY's if ya r cheap

buy em craig. he is coming up in a couple weeks, and his dad today. I can get em from Paola to bama with miles about once a month or me once every 5 months. also, if somone comes up for the hannibal race they could make it that way too. look into the 17's. look at rock ape's little buggy build on pirate. he has some toy axled 17's for stickys for cheap from summit.

Yeah man, they can get as close as Bama via Paola, or if DavidCJ7 drive to Houston for work maybe with him back to Mississippi then Big Silly runs to Georgia what seems like all the time.
We can make a relay happen if you want them.

kid rok said:
shipping 30041
I can get them to Kansas, and Miles could bring them south to B-ham at some point. Or in August i expect to go through B-ham on the way to the Badlands. Dont see making it too GA.

If you're serious, I'll call Forward Frieght and see about palleting and shipping direct.

Wyatt, I dont know when I wil be coming to Houston next but wen I do I will haul them back if needed.

For shipping try Southeastern Freight Lines. They are the cheapest I have found for shipping tires.

Yeah David you like how I volunteered you!!! Last resort man, last resort. The Texas>Kansas>Bama train runs pretty damn often.

Hell I can haul them to Hannibal, and RickyB or Joel or somebody could bring them back to Bama or MS, then they are that much closer.

Yep, I would be happy to haul them back from Hannibal to Mississippi.

can get them to Kansas, and Miles could bring them south to B-ham at some point. Or in August i expect to go through B-ham on the way to the Badlands. Dont see making it too GA.

If you're serious, I'll call Forward Frieght and see about palleting and shipping direct
Na just messing around, I'm going to hold out for the fhorties loller.gif

I'll keep my eyes on these. I really want them and I am trying to come up with the cash.

Craig said:
I'll keep my eyes on these. I really want them and I am trying to come up with the cash.
Cool just let me know. I've got several people on Pirate that have pressed for shipping qoutes.

Ok, I've got offers for gun now :eek: I dont need an UZI, MAC-10 or AK, but I would consider a trade for a grenade launcher with ammo :eek:

Any offers?

How did you cut out between the tread like that? Heated gouge chisel?

IMG_2082.jpg

Latest posts