• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

37's

Avanteone

SO, I got my steel wheels yesterday and mounted up one of my 37's to check for clearance. I gotta add a little bumpstop in the rear and trim a little bit in front, but not bad. Here's some pics:

True to their size. 20lb of air, sitting on the floor, the 35" measure 35" and the 37" measures 37"
DSCF00253.jpg

DSCF00273.jpg

Now I just gotta wait for the DIY weld on bead lock kit
DSCF00263.jpg

Front BEFORE shot with 35x13.5" and 3.75" BS
DSCF00283.jpg

And after with 37x12.5" and 4.25" BS
DSCF00303.jpg

DSCF00293.jpg

DSCF00313.jpg

DSCF00323.jpg

DSCF00333.jpg

DSCF00343.jpg

DSCF00353.jpg

DSCF00362.jpg

Not quite sure why I spaced getting any front flex shots....

Once I get the bead locks figured out, I'll get 'em all mounted :clappy:

J

What you got for shafts john?

Loooks really good though--I envy all of the new tread I have been seeing around lately,lol

crash said:
What you got for shafts john?

Loooks really good though--I envy all of the new tread I have been seeing around lately,lol

I'm running Yukon alloy's and Super Joints in front and Dutchman Alloys in rear.... and I'm pretty easy on the stupid pedal ;)

J

Avanteone said:
I'm running Yukon alloy's and Super Joints in front and Dutchman Alloys in rear.... and I'm pretty easy on the stupid pedal ;)

J

Ya you be fine as long as you don't bind the rig up :;

SysWillys said:
No bump stops....trim. The sawzall is your friend.....Looks good though.

I have no problem /w the sawzall... the problem is, in the rear, I can't trim up any more without separating the body from the wheel well... ah, the joys of a fawking unibody station wagon :redneck:

J

Avanteone said:
I have no problem /w the sawzall... the problem is, in the rear, I can't trim up any more without separating the body from the wheel well... ah, the joys of a fawking unibody station wagon :redneck:

J
Welcome to my world.... except I have a frame. :flipoff: :kiss:

:cool: Rig.

Couple of driveway shots. I honestly don't know if I like the look... I dunno if it's the BIG wheels, or the black wheels, or no beadlocks... or what, but it just looks goofy to me. I'll do some trimming and modify rear bumpstops tomorrow and I'll get some flex shots:

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038.jpg

John

I knew you were going to mount all 4 of em!!! :D

Dude, the black wheels look killer, I dont know what you're talking about! We'll get those beadlocks on there and it'll look even better!
Cant wait to see it tomorrow!