• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

3pt hitch tillers

gomer pyle

my wife is wanting a garden and i don't plan to use a walk behind tiller. i have a 30hp deutz tractor and a john deere 332 diesel rider. i am looking for different options for tillers. i would love to find one for the 332 but i can't seem to find one and i would need the pto setup also. any ideas? what brands to get or stay away from? chain or gear drive? what do i need to look for on used ones? and what size can my deutz handle?
i know i probably should brake virgin ground with a rooter, just looking for something after that.

gomer pyle said:
my wife is wanting a garden and i don't plan to use a walk behind tiller. i have a 30hp deutz tractor and a john deere 332 diesel rider. i am looking for different options for tillers. i would love to find one for the 332 but i can't seem to find one and i would need the pto setup also. any ideas? what brands to get or stay away from? chain or gear drive? what do i need to look for on used ones? and what size can my deutz handle?
i know i probably should brake virgin ground with a rooter, just looking for something after that.

I'd look for a good messican...

Baltic is a good on and gear driven. A 30 hp 3 point you might want to go with a 4' or 5 ' any bigger the tractor might not handle it..

We have a 5' Baltic behind a ford 4000 gas tractor... It works really well but the tractor knows its back there... Also live pro would be really nice for this setup but not necessary