• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4-24 Pics: On the Busy at Elbe.

HotRodJosh

Just a few pics of the action from Friday. It was just Fred (Tantoy), Jay H, Joe (rollnhvy) and myself. After makin' a quick run through Sunrise, it was decided to run the Busy. I was a bit "concerned" at first, as my rig was "untested" (new winch, new gears, new steering, etc.). But it made it through just fine on AT's and no frt locker....it's a Toyota after all.:fawkdancesmiley:

I did blow a tire off the bead near the end of the trail.....unfortunately, I didn't get too many pics of myself stuck in the holes, as I couldn't get out...hahaha!!!

It was cool meeting Jay and Fred. :beer: Both have well setup rigs and drove 'em well. Except for Fred's flop....:redneck:

Last edited:
Yeah.....Joe pretty much just moved winch lines from tree to tree...haha. I think we winched @ every 100' for the first 1/3 of the trail. Pretty nasty goo....:awesomework:
After the first 1/3 though, it was all good.....although we did winch my Runner up off the ground to reseat the front tire. haha.

It was a blast.......:D

Nice :awesomework:. That first part of the busy is the best. I like the extra effort that is needed to get thru. :beer:

I like your entry point there into the puddle, I almost flopped in the same spot in October. Nice to see how different people are in their choices of entry.

That's the coolest Grand Cherokee I've ever seen!:awesomework::cool::haha:

Yeah....it's pretty badass.......for a Jeep. :awesomework:

JayH said:
Thanks for the pix Josh. I had a great time Friday.

No problem:beer:.....Mikey and I had a blast as well. It was good to get out on a nice day for some serious 'wheelin' with good people. It's been a looooong time since I've been out on the trails.