• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

$4.29 in monroe

Whoa, where is this at? 3.22 for diesel?

nevermind, it was like a 40 cent discount.. Buy enough food from safeway and it keeps going down. 10 cents a gallon for every 100 bucks you spend on groceries. Not really a bad deal if that's close enough to buy groceries from.

nevermind, it was like a 40 cent discount.. Buy enough food from safeway and it keeps going down. 10 cents a gallon for every 100 bucks you spend on groceries. Not really a bad deal if that's close enough to buy groceries from.

Yeah, the bitch is that they limit you on how much you can buy. I think it's 35 gallons or something retarded like that. My dad was going to fill a big rig tank up at like half price with all the discounts my mom had racked up.

Yeah, the bitch is that they limit you on how much you can buy. I think it's 35 gallons or something retarded like that. My dad was going to fill a big rig tank up at like half price with all the discounts my mom had racked up.

I never needed that much so I never ran into that problem :redneck:

It's 3.03 now here in Bonney Lake. :cheer:

3.25 in Bremerton, going down to 3.19 tomorrow according to the fuel station owner. For that price JOOP, its not worth the drive to the res.:cool:

It was $2.41 w/o the discount for regular tonight. That is at the new Safeway on 176th and Canyon. Diesel was $3.01 w/o the discount.

Mark

3.19/ gallon yesterday @ Safeway in Buckley on the way home from Naches....No discount for me...:booo: