• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 Door JK v8 swap

:popcorn:

Edit: I've been looking for a 2wd jk (cheap) to start a LS family crawler build. Thought i'de go ahead and comment in here to see what others have done.
You're welcome for the free bump.

Eddyj said:
:popcorn:

Edit: I've been looking for a 2wd jk (cheap) to start a LS family crawler build. Thought i'de go ahead and comment in here to see what others have done.
You're welcome for the free bump.

lol I gotcha, people usually bust out the pop corn when somebody post something stupid and the post is about to get funny :spin:

scjustin said:
lol I gotcha, people usually bust out the pop corn when somebody post something stupid and the post is about to get funny :spin:

I need a creepy broke stalker emoji but couldn't find one.
Don't worry I'm way to cheap to try and buy something nice, you don't have to worry about me trying to mess up a deal you might find.
Actually I got :'( when you said no half assed projects. I was like, "that's why I'm here!" To see what others have done.

Hahahaha man all I can afford is half ass projects too. My dad has wanted a diesel swapped jeep for the longest time and I talked him out of it and into a LS swap instead. He wants a 4 door so he can ride the Grandkids ( my nephews) around too. He wants something that's fun on the streets but he can go trail ride with.

I'd like to find a 4 door JK as well and put my drivetrain from my YJ into it....6.0L LS/TH350/203/205/dana 60/14 bolt

A JKU is still so expensive, hard to find 1 not smashed to nothing and then you see those at junk yards and each piece they want big $ for! :eek:

What's he looking to spend on one? I've got a fresh build Dana 60 front 14 bolt rear are lockers 5.38 gears 6.2 ls3 6l80 with 3.8 atlas pro long arm with coilovers all the way around poison Spyder armor front to back front and rear poison Spyder bumpers full cage four bucket seats. It's fully built

I have a buddy with a 5.3 swapped 2011 JK, he maybe interested in selling.