• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4" exhaust

skinny_pedal

where is the place to get 4" or bigger exhaust around here? all the local shops in my area just looked at me funnny when i asked them, hell some even said 3" was hard to come by. all i know is i got a muffler thats takeing up to much space under my bed :redneck:

There's a place in Auburn called Pro Exhaust or Performance Exhaust. They are on 22nd Str NE just across the street from the Chrysler dealership. They are in between Auburn Way & E street. They do 4" exhaust on Diesels.

Ryan.

What kind of truck you got?
I know a couple people with used 4 and 5" exhaust systems that they'd probably sell ya(cough*Fullywrecked*cough):D

As for the shops looking at you funny...LOL...small timers. Obviously don't have a clue what's going on outside their little worlds.

Tankota said:
What kind of truck you got?
I know a couple people with used 4 and 5" exhaust systems that they'd probably sell ya(cough*Fullywrecked*cough):D

As for the shops looking at you funny...LOL...small timers. Obviously don't have a clue what's going on outside their little worlds.

dmax. i just need roughly 2 feet of straight 4" pipe flared on each end

just go to Stans in auburn then. They're the only ones that can actually "work" with the tubing. All others can only install kits.

Lucky Jeff said:
just go to Stans in auburn then. They're the only ones that can actually "work" with the tubing. All others can only install kits.

got the street there on? not to familiar with auburn unless its auto row

yea what he said.. and it's north of auto row. Maybe a mile or a little more past Tom Matson Dodge on the west side of the street.

Jobless said:
Just order an AFE off the the internet....or any other brand for that matter. it's not like you need to go to a local exhaust shop.

truck already has a 4" turbo back, i just want to git rid of the muffler

i need a shop that can do it after 4 o'clock. cant get stans to do it. even tried to persuade them with more money...fawk. i need my truck during the day

Lucky Jeff said:
Enumclaw, I can call Mike tomorrow if you're interested.

yes i am, i want that muffler gone!:redneck:

Today 09:36 PM
Avanteone Stan's in Auburn is open until 5pm.

well im usuaully leaving seattle at 3:30 from work, get on the freeway just before 4. can be in the auburn area by 4:30. this is on a typical day. sometimes earlier but rarely later.

stans said if i showed up at 4 they can't do it