• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 Ruggy Buggy

beatupyj said:
I am also going to go with the SM465(because of the granny low and short, stout case) once I start my build.

Have youever looked at the SM420's?? they have an even better first gear (7.02:1) and are shorter than the SM465...

I run those in my CJ's and love 'em!!

I seem to have collected quite a few of em too... lol go figure

I acidentaly bought a center section for my front axle today:D I've never seen anyone around here runing one of these, it's a Currie iron jock high pinion 60:awesomework: Just like the rock jock but not aluminum.

100_0279.jpg

Here's about how it will sit. Talk about funky looking with the way laid back cover.
100_0280.jpg

where's the STAK

It had better be here this week or next:rolleyes: If I get the STaK case and some inner C's for this front axle I can actualy build most of this thing here soon. I ordred my suspension stuff today. 4 16" travel remote res race runner coilovers :cheer: :cheer: My wallet is screaming:D

I acidentaly bought a center section for my front axle today:D I've never seen anyone around here runing one of these, it's a Currie iron jock high pinion 60:awesomework: Just like the rock jock but not aluminum.

100_0279.jpg

Here's about how it will sit. Talk about funky looking with the way laid back cover.
100_0280.jpg

Yes if thats the Teraflex 60 we have them in our buggy front an rear. They are great, now all you need is some Dana 60 CVs. Looken good

Yes if thats the Teraflex 60 we have them in our buggy front an rear. They are great, now all you need is some Dana 60 CVs. Looken good

Not the terra 60r, although those are very nice:awesomework: It's a currie 60. And I will definatley be seeing you about some CV's:;

no ****!!!!!!

dude bobies cv's rock!

what bank did you rob?

none yet. I've got all my major components now so I can put it all togeather and in the meantime save up another small fortune for all the little (yet expensive) stuff to make it all work