• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seat roller tube chassis

Coma1

SOLD

4 seat roller tube chassis with Jeep skin. My time, money and motivation have left the building. I would love to see someone finish this.
Asking $15,500, Includes 16' flat bumper pull trailer.

galleries--10483992900.jpg

galleries--10483977999.jpg

2006 LQ4 6 liter, 82K miles, engine, harness and tune all from Meridith Machine (Joplin MO), two speed fan output, MAST oil pan, Any Seven Off-Road oiling tray, Goat Built PS relocate with PSC pump and Sanderson headers, swapped to DBC.

TH350, Rebuilt by Dwight Woodlee, ATLAS 2 speed, 3.8 ratio, short tail, passenger drop, 1350 yokes, standard shifters. Two piece front shaft with WOD carrier bearing.

60 front, ARB air locker, DYNA-TRAC 5 on 5.5 hubs/with ¾ ton brake setup, kingpins rebuilt every bearing and seal is new, Longfield spindle bushings

14 bolt rear, 5 on 5.5, ARB locker, every bearing and seal is new. 4.88 gears

Sway-A-Way race runner 2.0, 14 inch with remote reservoirs, springs have not been selected but are included, you get to pick your rates on brand new springs. QA1 rod ends

Twisted Stich Pro seats and Pro Jr rears, one has additional set of shoulder slots for shorter child

PSC pump, PSC 2.5" x 8" DE ram, Eaton 7.3 ci load reaction valve, PSC aluminum res with -8 returns and -10 feed. Should be a touch under 3.5 turns L-L, ¾ rod ends, left and right hand thread 7075 tie rods.

Four 39" Red label Krawlers, brand new never mounted. 17x 9 Allied bead locks. Four 37" Blue label Krawlers, ~70% tread. Griffin radiator, volvo two speed fan, power brakes,

galleries--10483978677.jpg

Ton of small items go with this that I can't think of right now. Fuel and brakes plumbed. Includes sheet and a half of 0.080" 5052 aluminum sheet. 5 x 10', extra tubing, , wiring harness, call or text for more info.

galleries--10483978707.jpg

galleries--10483978470.jpg

galleries--10483978296.jpg

Cookeville, TN 38506
Asking $15,500 or trade on RZR, zero turn mower, road worthy Jeep…
931 260-5337
Scott

Thanks.
It is very close, would love to finish it but don't see it happening.

111" wheelbase
~20 inch belly/ 73" roof

Fox 4" bump stops up front.

sledneck said:
Any interest in trading up?

Man that's a sweet Jeep. But my family dynamics are changing and I need something I can use on afternoon trips close to home.. Thanks.

If you are interested in trading up, I might be interested in trading my 2013 JK 4 door. Jeep is bedlined synergy green, auto, 56k mi. Sits on 2005 Dana 60 up front 2002 sterling rear. Both axles are fully trussed and completely rebuilt. Front has locker, rear rebuilt LSD 5.13 gears. new 37" MTR's on Black Raceline Avenger wheels, PSC hydro assist, metalcloak control arms, rock krawler springs, Ruff stuff steering, smittybilt front and rear armor, poison spyder rock rails, LED headlights and tail lights, LED rock lights (1 set of 6 white around the underside, set of 8 remote color changing in the wheel wells, Poison spyder louver, Lifetime single row 50" light bar with RSE mounts, mirror relocation brackets, Trektop NX, Smittybilt front and rear bumpers, Ares removable mudflap kit. Jeep is daily driven about 50mi round trip. Has been offroad 1 time since the tons were added about 1500 miles ago.

Thanks guys but trading up really isn't an option for me right now, unless it was to a truck, like a 1/2 ton 4 door 4WD. If I'm trading to another hobby toy it'll need to be pretty even.

I forgot to mention that this still has the VIN plate and title. It could technically be licensed as a 1984 CJ-7, providing that you're in a county that doesn't do DMV inspections thumb.gif

That JK sounds really nice though, GLWS.

beanlooge said:
What's the wheel base and what is left to do on it

Wheelbase is ~111 inch.

This is the most asked question so far, and I should have included it in the ad, sorry.

What needs to be finished:
Finish welded- it's mostly welded from the belt-line down but lots of stuff is still tacked. easy to move bars/seats etc if you want to.
Interior panels and firewall- the aluminum sheet and tabs are included. This has been a deal killer for two guys already, I know that is a hard part of a buggy.
Exhaust- includes a Dynomax ultra-flo 17228 muffler.
Wiring- I have a fuse/relay box from a Honda that is cut down and labeled. I thought it would make a clean install. Also have wire and switches but no panel.
Springs selected and installed.
ARB plumbing: compressor included.
Steering wheel attached and tilt column finished: I copied a GoatBuilt tilt column but it needs the lock finished.
Fuel pump installed into tank.
Bar added across belly- includes tube and tube disconnects.
Front seat belts- do not have any.
Air filter/intake tubing.
Radiator hoses.
Rear driveshaft built- I have the pieces to build one.
Throttle pedal/cable installed- included but not installed.

This is not an exhaustive list, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
If you have experience in finishing out a buggy please ask details, it will only help others out.

Pictures I had promised to those who text me:

Underhood:
galleries--10495828995.jpg

Trans support: nothing is attached to belly.
galleries--10495829418.jpg

WOD Atlas tail support:
galleries--10495828728.jpg

Tilt column: crappy pic sorry.
galleries--10495829334.jpg

Shifter:
galleries--10495829268.jpg

Wiring:
galleries--10495828830.jpg

And one just for fun!! when I started this thing: Damn I don't really want to sell this.... :dunno:
galleries--10495829220.jpg

Thanks

Sorry, I haven't been on here in a little while.
As of right now, Yes it is still for sale.
I have someone pretty commited but if that falls thru, I will post here.

Thanks