• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seater buggy

Picture of it on trails but not really action shots. Of course I am never driving it.

naches6.jpg

naches5.jpg

naches4.jpg

naches3.jpg

naches.jpg

The tan truck (buttercup) having fuel pump/carb issues all weekend
naches2.jpg

The :squirrel: is going crazy in my head and its making me think I made the cage to high. Now I feel like lowering the roof 6-8" and the whole cage 4" which would narrow those side plates alot, now I just have to figure out a way to execute it. Anyone else think its to high???

plans are to get 39.5 Iroks, rebuild the T-cases, make skin panels, rear sway bar & suck down winch, new leafs in front, custom dash and whatever else I feel like changing

When I get the 39.5/13.50-15, should I run them on the 8" wide rim + beadlock currently on there now or should I use the 10" wide rims that are in the back yard and put the on some beadlocks ???

The :squirrel: is going crazy in my head and its making me think I made the cage to high. Now I feel like lowering the roof 6-8" and the whole cage 4" which would narrow those side plates alot, now I just have to figure out a way to execute it. Anyone else think its to high???

it looks way high....thats the first thing I thought when I saw the first picture.....I see it everyday on my way to work also...I think east side of I-5 in seattle

Latest posts