• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 seater buggy

thanks man I been busting my ass trying to get this thing ready. I plan on doing a dash bar and spreader but the dash is in the way, I plan on making a custom dash later on so when I do that I will do the bars.

thanks man I been busting my ass trying to get this thing ready. I plan on doing a dash bar and spreader but the dash is in the way, I plan on making a custom dash later on so when I do that I will do the bars.

Right on. pm me your number.....i dont have it anymore

It is completely painted now, Lavender is the color. When its time to make the skin panels I will be painting those pink.

crawler8.jpg

:eeek: enlighten me........

He wanted a puurple car so he could be known as, "The Perpetrator"! :haha:

You guys get all your rigs back running? I'd like to head up to Walker Valley sometime soon and check out the new stuff up there. :hi:

The color is **** you, meant for a family rig, but comfortably seats three bearded bastards and a slant as a pilot. We have a twisted sense of humor, and no real regard for people's opinions.

Both of his rigs are down, and I got my own so I would lower the chances of me breaking his. When we have the time to get them all going, Walker is next on the hit list!

-Tom

The color is **** you, meant for a family rig, but comfortably seats three bearded bastards and a slant as a pilot. We have a twisted sense of humor, and no real regard for people's opinions.

Both of his rigs are down, and I got my own so I would lower the chances of me breaking his. When we have the time to get them all going, Walker is next on the hit list!

-Tom

Ah **** you, of course. I was thinking at first it was a more pink/Pale Salmon but clearly it is **** you. Thank you for correcting me. :fawkdancesmiley:

On a more serious note, the rig is looking good, hopefully we will see some on the trail pics :awesomework:

Last edited:
Not sure why I pick girlie colors, maybe because I am so JDM ??? maybe I want people to ask me why lavender/pink and I would say, because I know you wouldn't do it.

This buggy is still broken from the Naches trip but the tan truck is in the garage right now getting a EFI swap and normal maintiance, then I gotta finish bodywork and paint on everyones drift car. Then maybe just maybe I will pull the buggy in and repair/finish it.

Do you live in Seattle next to I-5? I swear I've seen this thing on a trailer parked at a house next to I-5 before Albro Pl. for the last few weeks.

Latest posts