• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater FORD rockcrawler (SOLD)

Re: 4 seater FORD rockcrawler

Adam Lee has drove and wrenched on this thing too. Shoulda went 1k higher!

If y'all want to sell red rocket, then make a new thread. But, don't screw up this guys For Sale thread. :flipoff1: Thanks.

John G.

JohnG said:
If y'all want to sell red rocket, then make a new thread. But, don't screw up this guys For Sale thread. :flipoff1: Thanks.

John G.
Not "trying" to. Just figured I could cash in if somebody was gonna buy this for 35K! :wtflol:

With the price he listed, atleast he could buy some KY for the anal rape yall have done laughing1 laughing1 laughing1

I would say 2k tops. This chassis is a death trap. Not only did you use the same ****ing pipe that my **** rides in to the septic tank, but you ****ing booger welded it. Then you buy the cheapest parts and got knows what's holding those down. Probably zip ties.

This is getting out of hand! Lets just calm down no reason to start bad mouthing zip ties.

forresthale .... it says best offer! I would give you $5000, that way I can see first hand how schedule 40 pipe is stronger. I am sure 5k is more thank reasonable for this "buggy".

Sorry thats not the best offer i have had, defiantly won't put you in it. For 5000 i would get more enjoyment out of taking videos of it rolling to show yall :woody: that it serves the same purpose. yeah its not as strong but if its braced up its going to work fine.

A juggy with 2 dirt bikes that he claimed was worth around 12 and a restored 79 f 250 that was lifted siting on new 39s said he traded a bass boat that he was selling for 10. No realistic cash offers but 2 diff guys are coming this weekend so we will see..

Re:

Aren't you worried at all about selling an obvious sub par chassis to someone and leading them to believe it and the bad welds are safe? So what happens when it does roll and they get hurt because its crap. I enjoy getting paid for my stuff but I don't think I could risk this with someone's family.
Part it out and scrap the chassis.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

People do wild stuff in jeeps all the time that have nothing but a stock roll bar and a jeep can hold up to a family of 5. I would put up money that my sch40 cage is stronger than stock jeep bars. Could you honestly say you would rather roll a jeep over my buggy, i know i wouldn't. :dblthumb:

No theres no comparison if your talking about wheeling. Using a jeep for an example to show that there is a lot more dangerous stuff to put a family in beside a sch40 cage.