• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4 seater rockwell rig built 460 propane

irondalefj80

in the works.......
Engine: built 460, 12.5:1 compression, moroso elect water pump, brand new 140 amp alternator, new ps pump with large reservoir.

Transmission: C6, built by Marty's transmission with all updates and upgraded parts. Less than 10 hrs on it. Has a tci full manual valvebody reverse shift pattern.

Transfer case. Ford np 205. Freshly gone through wig new bearings gaskets and seals, 32 spline outputs....

Body: has aluminum sides .088 thick, can be removed, are riveted on. Windshield is 1/4" lexan Keeps cold wind off you when riding

Has just been required with new switches and relays.

Axles: rockwell, 2.5 ton. Front: 2" overs on axles shafts, 47 spline. Newly gone through with all new hubs, gaskets and boots, is welded

Rear: stock rear with Detroit locker.
Both debarked with toyota 4-piston calipers. Plenty life left on pads.

Wheelbase is 127" height is 76", width is 98"

Tires: 46x22 firestone turf and field, have 6, 2 are cut as paddle tires....

Can't upload pix, file size too large. Will try to reduce picture size. But can text pictures.

Located in Birmingham, al.
205-335-1562.

Asking 19,000. Or best offer. Or trade for 2 seater. Great rig, just won't fit in my garage.

I have a completely built 1991 Toyota pick up solid axle swap XO caged with a brand-new 22 RE crate motor... It has 529 gears and a 4.7 to one transfer case. It has aftermarket you Concra Molly gears in the rear axle and 30 spline Longfield Axles in the front... Has a Detroit in the front as well as a full spool in the rear. And then I also got a poison spider chassis 1 3/4 DOM 188 wall. it also has an LT four Chevy motor a Turbo 400 Danna 60 Front and Danna 70 rear. Basically to complete Offroad Riggs. I just have to finish doing the chassis