• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4 wheel parts/Timber tamers 2nd customer run

garcol

I was going to do my own write up on this from my point of view but this reflects my feelings very well. Except for maybe the frustration and desperation of running around for 3 hours unable to find this kid.
It is a bit lengthy but well worth the read. I am honored to be a part of a community that cares for one another and takes the time to help others anytime it is needed. I think this reflects the attitudes of most people I run into in the Walker Valley ORV park. Thank you all for being there abd please read on.

Yesterday Wheelin' Run, started as usual, but ended up anything but. This is a bit of a long story, but worth the read.

4 Wheel Parts/Timber Tamers 2nd Customer Run

This day began at 4 Wheel Parts in Lynnwood. Attendees gathered to do a quick meet/greet assess rigs and experience, and receive a goodie bag of coupons, T-Shirts, and other useful information. As the approximate 25 rigs departed in the direction of Walker Valley, other smaller groups were forming to meet up with the large group. As those who parked in the back lot, headed to the main staging area, we all arrived at the same time