• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 40" PRO COMP XT'S AND BEADLOCKS- SOLD

CHASMAN9

Hardline OG Administrator
Staff member
FOUR-40" X 13.50 X 20"PRO COMP XT'S ON 20" GOWDY BEADLOCK WHEELS. WHEELS ARE 8 LUG POLISHED ALUMINUM WITH EXTRA THICK BEADLOCK RINGS. BOTH TIRES AND WHEELS IN GREAT CONDITION. EXTREMELY STICKY COMPOUND. ASKING $2250.00 CHELSEA, ALABAMA. GREGG 205-445-4964 OR 205-678-0373

Re: 40" PRO COMP XT'S AND BEADLOCKS

bling and sticky's, not a bad combo. I just don't need a second set of rags sitting around the garage when someone could be wearing them.

From what I understand these Pro Comps are the softest, stickiest tire available. Way more so than a BFG red or creepy. 8)

I have got to get some pics of these up. The wheels and tires are the same as Jody Everding runs on many of the other pro's do. They work excellent on a light weight buggy and look awesome. The tires were $700.00 each and rims were $300.00 each as well. They are just sitting in my garage and should be out getting abused. thumb.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
I have got to get some pics of these up. The wheels and tires are the same as Jody Everding runs on many of the other pro's do. They work excellent on a light weight buggy and look awesome. The tires were $700.00 each and rims were $300.00 each as well. They are just sitting in my garage and should be out getting abused. thumb.gif

Why don' you run them?

Since I have changed my driving habits, sometimes for the worse, I don't want to waste them. I would use them when I would go to Tellico as they are the super sticky compound and never slip on the rocks. They are definitely soft and sticky. Just not worth wasting them on my driving habits. They would be perfect for KOTH terrain and rocks that require crawling and not the point and shoot style.

If I rolled deep pockets like Matt O Id be all over them, I think they are cool and have heard alot about how well they work on rocks.

Kinda unique to these parts as well.

Dubs on the 'llac son ! :afro:

I am 1 mile south of 280 down hwy 47. Whisenhunt rd. (205) 445-4964 thumb.gif

These rags can be had, they are doing me no good in the corner of my garage. $ :dunno:

P said:
If I rolled deep pockets like Matt O Id be all over them, I think they are cool and have heard alot about how well they work on rocks.

Kinda unique to these parts as well.

Dubs on the 'llac son ! :afro:

If I rolled like Nolen or Wyatt I would buy them for you

If I rolled like P I'd take em for freeeeeee

That's really a bad-ass price man, if I were in the market I'd jump all over these.... thumb.gif

Id allllllllllllllllmost trade my blinged out fitty for these.... alllllllllllllllllllllmost laughing1

Let's see, a badass fitty,uhmmmmmmmmm.dea___. nope, tempting. Just can't pull the trigger on that one. Throw in a Barbie Jeep and your gettin closer. molaugh molaugh molaugh ::) ::) ::) ::) :flipoff1:

OK OK, Barbie Jeep , H2's with 42 Iroks. Ill keep the Fitty since your scared of all the power it does possess molaugh

These are badass wheels and tires, they do make me drool .

not skeered, my seven t is way over on that fitty. too much power, yes. flack jacket required when airborne. 2 shows, 1 at 7 and final at 11. loller.gif loller.gif