• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 40" PRO COMP XT'S AND BEADLOCKS- SOLD

Re: 40" PRO COMP XT'S AND BEADLOCKS

CHASMAN9 said:
not skeered, my seven t is way over on that fitty. too much power, yes. flack jacket required when airborne. 2 shows, 1 at 7 and final at 11. loller.gif loller.gif
Ill race you... mine isnt a stock 50...... :flipoff1: ( 88cc big bore kit )

I'm gonna put a hydraulic fluid reservoir on it and try to catch it on fire as well. thumb.gif

This for sale thread is now deemed awesomeness....

I hope they dont sell cause they are badass and you may wanna slap stickies on one day !! I think your insane for selling them personally, but what do i know. I've rocked used tires since the day I started wheeling. laughing1

Are you saying 40" stickies on my 7t? How badass is that? Now your talkin. loller.gif molaugh

You got that !!

dub_kawi.jpg

I was waiting for that. molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh Now i'm pimpin right. How do ya like me now? Now I just need some flame throwers out the pipes and I'm da man. :afro:

Finally figured out how to post a picture of the rags. $ ? offers, sorry no fittys. Already got one P. :dunno:

[attachment deleted by admin]

drool Damn, you take Credit Cards

I hate you for posting that picture

JUST IN TIME FOR KOTH. Sure, but I will need 3 pieces of ID., 2 previous addresses, birth certificate, first born renamed, 1st and last month payment reciepts, mothers maiden name, collateral of equal or greater value. But really, for $19.95 plus $6.00 shipping and handling, I can send you a free video of them. :flipoff1: LOL molaugh

Re: 40" PRO COMP XT'S AND BEADLOCKS- NEW PRICE 9/5/08

Yep, that's right. New price, $1850.00. Come and get em, stickies and bling for one low price. Sorry P. your credit card was denied. Gonna have to bring da cash man. Got to pay for KOTH damage.

You take food stamps and Gov'mt Cheese ??

:flipoff1:

Im still interested in the Bronco II holla laughing1

Give me your home phone number. I will be off work around 2:00 A.M. and I will give you a call. :flipoff1:

You want the Truth, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH. That Bronco II is too much power for you. pepper.gif

This is ridiculously cheap. I guess everyone's scared of a little bling? I need some 5x4.5" to 8x6.5 wheel adapters and put these things on the ZJ! laughing1

That's right Ricky B. $723.00/ tire and $325.00/ wheel. Not a bad deal. P's gonna give in any minute though, or the phone calls will start again. :flipoff1:

They either sell, or I cut the fenders on the trailer and run them to haul with. That would look :afro:

CHASMAN9 said:
That's right Ricky B. $723.00/ tire and $325.00/ wheel. Not a bad deal. P's gonna give in any minute though, or the phone calls will start again. :flipoff1:

They either sell, or I cut the fenders on the trailer and run them to haul with. That would look :afro:

Might as well upgrade since you already lost one wheel. molaugh

This is true, I still have 3 more on the trailer. Let it ride... I am sure someone has done this before, maybe we should start a Trailer Bling Blang thread? :dunno:

i could put them on my buggy for the monteagle ride and try to sell them for you. you know my motor could not beat on them bad :flipoff1:

That's a great idea. I will give them to you to advertise. It will only cost you $1850.00 for installation, but the tires are free. Deeeel. y DidN't eYe tiNk oF dAt. thanks, that is what freinds are for. :flipoff1:

do i get $1850 when i return them and that is olny for the rims the tires are free. i am olny trying to help