• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I took a huge hit, being in the auto industry our stock was slammed as well. Back when there was talk of a recession and it hadn't hit home yet I moved my stock to a low risk. The stock fell , I dumped half my money back into a high risk account. It was up and down, then it hit an all new low. I was -32.9 % for the year. I was pissed at first but then thought about this as a good thing. As stock normally rebound better after it has taking a huge hit. I dropped the other half into the high risk. As of today I have made my money back, actually 2,000.00 over . However the stocks hasn't rebounded yet, they are on the way but it still likes a lot.
I don't think I will double my money but I think it will be 3/4 of the way from doubling. So yesterday I was +2.8 And like stated above as long as you don't sell it you haven't lost anything. When I hit +10.0 % I will have made 3/4 more then what I had.

I kept all of my stuff right where it was at and in the last 2 years have lost about $20k, but in the last 2 months have got back $9k. :****: