• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 43" Sticky TSL SX

Jeepnron

Looking for a set of 43 TSL SX stickys. Anybody got a set? I would like a new set but would entertain a nice used set if they have excellent tred. Let me know if anybody has a set.
My cell # is 205-706-2460, or you can post up here.
Thanks!

I AM ALSO LOOKING FOR A SET OF 43 SX STICKIES.IF ANYBODY KNOWS WERE I CAN GET A SET PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS

I CAN GET EM TO BUT THERE OUTA STOCK AND PRICE WENT WAY UP WONT NO EXACTLY UNTIL THERE AVAILABLE AGAIN.

dats rite frog f350 what u said i heard price was gonna be 700.00 or better not sure though.

Gary Smith told me he had some coming for less than $700, Im in line to get some from him. He is not 100% sure when he will be getting them. Should be in the next few weeks.

I had rather have a case of the bull headed claps as to have a set of 43" stickies
:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

CSMITH said:
I had rather have a case of the bull headed claps as to have a set of 43" stickies
:flipoff1: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

as this guy previously said.....stickys suck nutt sack and leak air constantly.......u run stickys u'd suck a **** in my opinion

#1 crawler said:
as this guy previously said.....stickys suck nutt sack and leak air constantly.......u run stickys u'd suck a **** in my opinion
they clog up with mud really bad and it makes your motor sound weak

booyang

KINGSNAKE said:
don't get on ideas about the ones over in the corner...KEEP YOUR HANDS OFFFFFFF...lol
Ive hands my hands on em along with the ones on the other chassis :****:
Looks like im SOL on getting them within the next 6 months, I guess im just gonna try to find another set of 47s.

FroggF350 said:
Ive hands my hands on em along with the ones on the other chassis :****:
Looks like im SOL on getting them within the next 6 months, I guess im just gonna try to find another set of 47s.
oldmanphillips on this board has got 5 47" LTB's for sale......