• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 43" Sticky TSL SX

FroggF350 said:
How do I contact him? He hasnt posted them on here. Does he have Rockwell wheels too?
tires only $2200.00 for all 5

Nevermind :flipoff1:
:flipgotcha: For the fags talking **** about stickies, here is 4 stickies you can sticky up your ass!!! :flipgotcha:
:driving:
2011-03-04_16-26-58_538.jpg

On a more serious note...
Thanks to Rocket City Offroad for coming through for me. I had given up on these tires and he called me this morning with good news. I left right away on a 6.5 hour trip there and back. Now I need new wheels

scottlang said:
danny is the man did the price go up like i heard they was?
I think the next ones will. He said he ordered these a few months ago and just now got them. The next ones will probly be $750 per tire, that I would gladly pay if these tires perform as expected.
TSLs are $600 and boggers are almost $700, so $750 for sticky swampers aint bad.

Danny IS the man :dblthumb:
Glad you got your set! :woot:
I hope everyone that PM'd bout them got theirs before the price goes up!

FroggF350 said:
I think the next ones will. He said he ordered these a few months ago and just now got them. The next ones will probly be $750 per tire, that I would gladly pay if these tires perform as expected.
TSLs are $600 and boggers are almost $700, so $750 for sticky swampers aint bad.

Those prices are crazy. I can't believe there gonna cost that much.

Cole said:
Those prices are crazy. I can't believe there gonna cost that much.

$750/tire, that is a lot of jack. $3k for a set of tires is a lot of money.

I can't believe boggers and tsl's are that much also.

Matt O. said:
$750/tire, that is a lot of jack. $3k for a set of tires is a lot of money.

I can't believe boggers and tsl's are that much also.

Yes and Yes... I cannot believe $750 a tire, that is nucking futs!!!

look at the maxxis prices though, they are crazy high too.

interested to see a 42" red krawler in comparison to a 43" sx sticky

I know that the price will be cheaper on a 42" Krawler, even if you are buying them marked up from a competitor. Makes me thinks Reds are a bargain now that I know people are paying $750 a tire.

onetoncrawler said:
look at the maxxis prices though, they are crazy high too.

interested to see a 42" red krawler in comparison to a 43" sx sticky

I am well aware of Maxxis, I had a deal with them until this year when I switched to BFG. The Maxxis tires are tough, but I just could not justify the cost on them. When you are trying to race on the budgets we have tire cost is a big factor.

The costs of used reds just went way up Matt!!

I bought new tires for my dodge last week, and the guy running the tire shop said this week all car/truck tires are going 8-10% and all big rig tires are going up 20% due to increase in taxes.

RUBBERS GOIN UP DAMMIT ......looks like I will go till my TSL,s look like BLACK GOTDAMN ONIONS this round :wtflol:

And maybe when the do get like black onions I should take groover and carve a pattern in them that says **** YALL............and keep on wheelin em ;D

molaugh , i hear ya, i love th tsl's just for that reason, my buddy jsut got a semi bald set of 42's- groved and they look brand new- took out over 1/4 inch in some places--- im just glad im bought my ltb's last year- scored a killer deal from Danny @ allsouth. :drinkers:

Latest posts