• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

43 SX Sticky...16.5 Who wants em?

crawlin85cj said:
I have 39" Krawlers, 42" Krawlers and 43" SX stickies. The SX sticky is no Krawler in compound but its also no Krawler in toughness. Not a chance in hell I'd treat a Krawler the way I do my SX stickies but yes, they are light years better than a standard SX. I plan on taking my buggy to Clayton on 2 weeks and I will be checking out the true stickiness if the SX. I'm not the least bit concerned about the compound.

B.J
be sure to post up after your trip to clayton!! i really want to here how the rig and tires work over there!

I just bought a set today they had the ones I bought in stock I don't know about any more and neither did the lady I talked to.

patooyee said:
Is it just me or do Interco stickies not quite stack up to BFG in terms of Spider-Man-like stickiness? It just seems like I haven't seen the Intercos make regular Swampers look stoopid on obstacles like the BFG's do on a regular basis. Maybe just because there's not as many people running them?

I think cutting the chevrons in half or thirds would do wonders. The longer chevrons on an sx are three times bigger than the largest block on a krawler

Re:

They need a little more heat than a bfg but make regular compound swampers look like a ground hawg...

Just got off the phone with interco. I spoke with a lady named Pearl who was very nice and informative. She says there are currently no 16.5 stickies to be had. They just finished a run if 17's and are doing 20's next. They would do another batch of 16.5's in the near future if there were enough of them spoken for. She said typically they like to have 50 tires or so in a run. Soooooooooo...................
Everyone call interco and tell her how many 43/15-16.5 tsl/sx stickies you are down for. Her name is Pearl and she can be reached at 337-334-3814 extension 217. Spread the word and let your local shops know as well.
Thanks.

Just talked to Goforth. He says 2-3 weeks on the tires. He has 50 ordered. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Scott called me today. I'm going to get mine in the morning if it's raining. If it's not raining I'll go saturday. Man I dread changing them. Double beadlocks.