• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 44 TSLs and 15x10 Allied beadlocks

doug38s

15 x 10 8 lug Allied Rockathons mounted on 44" TSL Swampers and Boggers. Tires are virtually brand new and have seen absolutely no rocks. They were used on a mud truck for the past 3 years and trailered to every event. One TSL has a small plug in it from picking up a nail at an event. Tires have 99% tread on them. Never ran on the street.

$1600 for the combo and can help meet somewhere around here. If you are interested in the tires or just the wheels I really dont want to seperate them unless I have a buyer for both.

IMG_0336.sized.jpg

IMG_0337.sized.jpg

Are you interested in working a trade for a set of brand new 44 boggers on 16.5 chrome monster wheels

not interested in any trades unless its an ls1 or an all aluminum 5.3 engine. I would like to have the money to build my new KOH rig. I have a couple sets of tires and these just make it a little hard to get between the trees around my place.

Yeah thats Bobs old jeep.

Bought it two years ago. it has lived a hard life and I have been beating on it harder. In the process of going back through it all and changin some things.