• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

460efi into cute little cj7 wire help

Stokes

im having a real tough time to find good wire schematics for getting my wiring done, whats bein swapped is 89 460 speed dens efi into my 79 cj7, i have the wiring from under the hood of the ford and matching ecu, as well as all the wiring that goes into the jeep. two questions at the moment:

A: where can i find some good schematics for splicing the ford efi into the current jeep wiring? im no stranger to modifing underhood wiring just having a real tough time finding the right diagrams.

B: i was thinking the current plan of attack was to use as much of the ford wiring as possible due to it being much newer, what i had planned was to splice into the jeep harness right before it enters the firewall and then supliment any other conections that need to go through the firewall via an extra whole/grommet for other needed efi connections. does this sound like a good way of going about it? i do have my complete efi both under hood and under dash still in my 87 bronco for use if needed.

any pointers in the right durrections would be great! thanks guys

wow i looked over that first page a few times before and totally missed that it gives the wires color codes. perfect! i just ordered that understanding ford efi book hoping to find good schematics.

is it safe to say that the diagrams for the mass air harness is the same as my sd for the most part? besides the MAF, extra O2, and the individually fired injectors of course.

Latest posts