• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th Annual Jeep Show

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Late notice...I didnt receive anything in the mail this year for some reason or another.

www.myjeepshow.com

Its tomorrow Sunday the 14th of April from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.

Unless its raining i will be out there with my old Willy's as usual havent missed one yet

Naw Judd issaquah is a long drive from lynnhood I always tow it there

Weenie. :fawkdancesmiley: I drove the M37 home from Monroe. Drove it to Elbe and HighRock a few times too.

Thats half the fun of the old slow rigs is the drive/journey, not the time spent posing them.

Just gotta leave early! :D

Weenie. :fawkdancesmiley: I drove the M37 home from Monroe. Drove it to Elbe and HighRock a few times too.

Thats half the fun of the old slow rigs is the drive/journey, not the time spent posing them.

Just gotta leave early! :D

Its the sketchy brakes around other people that worries me :redneck:

And at a top speed of 40 mph going down hill with a tail wind I dont even know how to get to issaquah the slow way

Currently trying to figure out if the weather is going to hold out today or not cause i dont have a top for this thing anymore :eeek:

Its the sketchy brakes around other people that worries me :redneck:

And at a top speed of 40 mph going down hill with a tail wind I dont even know how to get to issaquah the slow way

Currently trying to figure out if the weather is going to hold out today or not cause i dont have a top for this thing anymore :eeek:

40 is all I get in the M37. Flatheads just screamin!

40 is all I get in the M37. Flatheads just screamin!

Ya they do :haha:

Was a fun time as always....hung out with Dave all day he brought his old man's rig down :awesomework:

This thing was just too damn cool though not a jeep but what a ton of work! Its like a 60's something suburban that has a 2006 chassis under it with the duramax allison combo and then he graphed in the interior of the 06 as well! freaking nuts! oh and it was power everything and had a power sunroof even:cool:

Super hard to see the interior