• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th gen Rams, are they good trucks?

Update from last post on here. I'm averaging 20 mpg on hwy and about 14 pulling my buggy. 2012 cumminswith h&s mini Maxx, that I leave on tow with 35 inch toyo's.

I know it's not a 5 speed Dodge with 300k miles on it for 25000, but here is that Duramax I told you about. Super nice truck that just had all new GM injectors installed last week.
f642cdcb4d8fec9feb506204696a1bbd.jpg
220d2173c5436e55f99c0f247a324dc7.jpg
4d3058b0516ae11b7de6ee72abf75608.jpg
b638e7e2db340da8a0cae59da757e9b4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hey dudes. Any reason why i shouldn't have some serious interest in 2007 6.7 with 124k on it? Looks very nice in and out. I don't love that it is the first model year of the 6.7 and that it is actually a split year for that matter, but maybe that doesn't mean much. :dunno:

nhl_bullitt said:
Hey dudes. Any reason why i shouldn't have some serious interest in 2007 6.7 with 124k on it? Looks very nice in and out. I don't love that it is the first model year of the 6.7 and that it is actually a split year for that matter, but maybe that doesn't mean much. :dunno:

Wife's brother has one deleted only issue is the ac compresser has went out twice but it pulls great . I have 10 model it's a good truck

crawler 129 said:
Wife's brother has one deleted only issue is the ac compresser has went out twice but it pulls great . I have 10 model it's a good truck

As long as you replace the compressor, lines, dryer, and flush the condenser and evaporator core it'll be good to go for a long time. When the compressor goes out it puts a lot of shavings in the system...so just replacing the compressor doesn't help.

nhl_bullitt said:
That's what I have and I wondered the same thing but it's been a hoss and I love it except for my seat, po was a lard ass and wore it out.

xjmarc said:
That's what I have and I wondered the same thing but it's been a hoss and I love it except for my seat, po was a lard ass and wore it out.

laughing1 Maybe find yourself a used seat out of a 2wd part out or something.

nhl_bullitt said:

Yes! Because you should buy mine! Ha!

creepycrawly said:
Yes! Because you should buy mine! Ha!
11 hours is quite the haul for a truck! I do like what it's priced at in terms of age and mileage. No lies. That 07 6.7 was just traded into a dealer instead of him selling outright to me. I just took an 04.5 for a test drive yesterday. Leaning towards getting it.

nhl_bullitt said:
11 hours is quite the haul for a truck! I do like what it's priced at in terms of age and mileage. No lies. That 07 6.7 was just traded into a dealer instead of him selling outright to me. I just took an 04.5 for a test drive yesterday. Leaning towards getting it.

I like road trips!