• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4th of July?

The more the merrier, I say. Our ultimate goal is to have a 20-rig-pile-up for looooong night runs.:redneck: Broken rigs blocking the trails, poor driving (drunk) skills and people getting lost.......hellz ya!

Watch out Eastsiders, here we come! :haha:

The more the merrier, I say. Our ultimate goal is to have a 20-rig-pile-up for looooong night runs.:redneck: Broken rigs blocking the trails, poor driving (drunk) skills and people getting lost.......hellz ya!

I love it!!!!:cool: Sounds good well I might have to follow somebody over I get lost pretty easy:looser:

We're headed to TSF that weekend

Save me a spot on the trailer for my Heep:haha:

Oh... and please don't light off ****in fireworks in Manastash, Naches or Liberty... I can see the headline already

JEEPERS BURN DOWN THE FOREST WHILE CONSUMING FROSTYS

Fixed.:redneck:

You Suck ! Going wheelin this weekend ? If so You Suck !:fawkdancesmiley: :kissmyass:

Save me a spot on the trailer for my Heep:haha: Lots of room for everyone.

Oh... and please don't light off ****in fireworks in Manastash, Naches or Liberty... I can see the headline already

JEEPERS BURN DOWN THE FOREST WHILE CONSUMING FROSTYS

We don't do fireworks. I rather waste the money on my rig.

Looks like we'll have a good group of people.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Money sometimes i just don't know about you!!!!!:shaking: :shaking: :shaking: every bodys welcome!!!:FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: :FIREdevil: Bring :beer: :beer: :beer: !!!!!!!:awesomework: :; :stirpot: should be some really good times!!!!!!!!:awesomework: :corn:

Last edited:
So is everybody stayin for 3 days??? or more??? I have a 5 day break:fawkdancesmiley:

Dont worry STEALTH, I'm bringing my college buddy with lots and lots of :beer: :awesomework: I was actually thinking bout bringing a keg:cool:

Make it 21 rigs:awesomework:

I'll be the one whos lost, if I even find camp :haha: :haha:

I can bring my handler MIG, and my honda 2000 generator if I can find it:rolleyes: If i can't find my generator we just need a 2000+ generator to run the welder:awesomework:

So IDK its up to you guys if you want me to bring it or not???:D

Were people just planning on fending for themselves for food??? or did people maybe want to organize it out alittle so we all dont bring a pack of 20 hot dogs and buns and nothing else?????

thought maybe we could all pitch in so we could have some days of good eaten instead of a dog and bun all weekend long(typical camping food). Anybody else want to do this???

Make sure your rig has a ORV tag or plates and some type of proof of ownership. Also No glasspack mufflers. Johnny law comes through are camp most every year. If you have these things its no problem.

Oh ya don't park next to ToyBugs rig or you might get a ticket.:fawkdancesmiley:

Yes! I second the ORV tabs. Or you can just keep your rig on your trailer when in camp.....seriously. It's a grey area and he'll probably tell you to stay off the roads, but that should keep you from getting a ticket.

And I will be providing hot burritos on the night runs......only three at a time though. :redneck:

Latest posts