• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4Wheel Parts CEO (Greg Adler) on Undercover Boss

I just want him to look a customer in the eye when they ask for 22x14's and double stacked curved light bars and say "NO" :flipgotcha:

I worked at 4wheelparts in Atlanta for close to 2 years. If the money wasn't there there's no way I would've made it that long.

truckbroke said:
Maybe he`ll fire a few of the dumb basterds they got working for`em..

They just screwed up some tube adapters for me. That really sucked, probably not making the hardline ride because of it. Other than that I've never had any issues. Great timing.

clemsonjeep said:
I worked at 4wheelparts in Atlanta for close to 2 years. If the money wasn't there there's no way I would've made it that long.

I almost worked at the one here is Nashville as a salesman. When I told them I wasn't a huge fan of Jk's with 22's they looked at me like I worked for the EPA.

How was the money there? They basically offered my $10/hr plus commission. But they couldn't ever give me a good estimate of the commission.

The Luke said:
I almost worked at the one here is Nashville as a salesman. When I told them I wasn't a huge fan of Jk's with 22's they looked at me like I worked for the EPA.

How was the money there? They basically offered my $10/hr plus commission. But they couldn't ever give me a good estimate of the commission.

I had a few friends work at the Charlotte NC location. Before everybody and their brother sold everything on the internet, money was good. These guys also gave a damn about their customers, so repeat business was good.

I always wondered how that shitty place stayed open.. Then I went by the one in Marietta and it hit me... Every dyke nurse in Atlanta has a dam JK.. And likes to pay retail for bolt on ****... Funny tho, before I got my treps I got a quote from them... Hahahahahahaha. And that **** was really funny... I think it was about 3600... Ha. That place is funny.

The new location in bham (Pelham) has helped me already. They are a Walmart of the offroad community, but the guys here seem to atleast wanna try to care about the customers, if you go in expecting nothing more than a Walmart-type experience.

The financial situation is messed up though as is with every large business. They took a deposit on an ordered part, and not only took the deposit, but HELD another charge on my card for 3 weeks for the entire amount of the part. Nothing the local store could, and corporate couldn't pull the hold because they don't control the financial company that runs their books. Either way, I now pay cash-only for anything there. As a person who manages computers daily, Nothing pisses me off more than a situation where a HUMAN can't alter a machine or process because of "policy and procedure"...

They required me to maintain $65,000 in sales per month. That includes parts and labor. We got about 1% of that in commission if I remember correctly. Then you got bonuses for selling extended warranties too. I think I was making more than $10/hr though. I may not remember it right though. The math doesn't add up...cuz I know I was making more than that.

Watched the episode last night and it wasn't too bad. Same plot line as all the other episodes of Undercover Boss, but still enjoyable.

Anyone else catch the show?

I forgot to mention, Adler raced in the KOH race Friday, completed two laps then got out of the buggy to fly to LA for the show to air. Someone else got in the rig, but not sure whether or not it finished.

I watched it, thought it was pretty good. First one I've seen where they figured out who he was.