• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired **4Wheel Steer Buggy,Turbo'd V6,Tons,Atlas,Treps**(SOLD)

Re: **4Wheel Steer Buggy,Turbo'd V6,Tons,Atlas,Treps**(NEW PRICE)

Top. Need to free up some cash.

How bout a rental program? Lol Nathan needs someone to go ridin with ;D

Come get it brother. All it needs is Propane and a driver. :driving:

I'm genuinely amazed this thing has lasted this long.

Yeah I bought it when my wife was pregnant with our first kid so I knew I would be riding by myself for a while. I then spent $2k getting the engine built, $3k installing the atlas, $4k on the sticky treps and trailready's. If it wasn't for my kids loving to ride, single seater is the way to go. Guess it just takes someone special and in the right situation to actually buy one. It doeant hurt my feelings that it doeant sell. Knock on wood, other than maintenance and checking bolts i havent turned a wrench on the thing since the atlas install. Wash, grease, and ride. I figure I will eventually get a buddy to help me chop the top off above the frame and turn it into a 2-3 seater.

Another thing that probably hurts is that I don't ride any of the big rides. Got a few different small group of guys I ride with so not many people have actually seen it work. Any of the guys i ride with can vouch that it is a going little rig. f I had any good videos of it, it would have sold a long time ago.

Re:

I can vouch, this thing does work and sounds awsome

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

zayne2427 said:
I figure I will eventually get a buddy to help me chop the top off above the frame and turn it into a 2-3 seater.

Another thing that probably hurts is that I don't ride any of the big rides. Got a few different small group of guys I ride with so not many people have actually seen it work. Any of the guys i ride with can vouch that it is a going little rig. f I had any good videos of it, it would have sold a long time ago.
All it takes is the word "Go" son!

This rig is a going SOB. I try to take vids and pics when we ride... need to come on out with the new shoes and we'll get ya some exposure :driving:

Thanks guys. Sold my truck today but still need to free up a little more cash. I would consider trades on
crawler and cash
truck and cash
Jeep and cash.
Im interested in anything that comes with around $10-$12k cash

Re: **4Wheel Steer Buggy,Turbo'd V6,Tons,Atlas,Treps**(SALE Pending)

Thanks. Sale Pending

SOLD. I feel like I just gave my child up for adoption. On to a new chapter. Looking for a 4 seater

zayne2427 said:
SOLD. I feel like I just gave my child up for adoption. On to a new chapter. Looking for a 4 seater
Dang, where did it go Zayne? Give me a call tomorrow please, I need to ask you something.