• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

4WP one day sale Saturday June 8th

JAWS

BIG sale
RTI ramp
free give a ways
Bikini car wash...

Come out and say hi and hangout....

The Hombres will be hosting this event as well :cheer: When I talked to Paul he said he was trying to get a couple of cars for people to play monster truck on as well :redneck:

The Hombres will be hosting this event as well :cheer: When I talked to Paul he said he was trying to get a couple of cars for people to play monster truck on as well :redneck:

I cant wait to see ur jeep drive over a car Jim.

I cant wait to see ur jeep drive over a car Jim.

I haven't even taken the paddles off from the dunes and don't know yet if I will have time to before sat. So it may just come dressed for sand and no playing monster truck for me :haha: Are you working there now ?

Hombres are representing

Attachments

• IMG_20130608_100315_642.jpg
    IMG_20130608_100315_642.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 195
I really was hoping either the salesman from the car lot on his motorcycle, or the guy in the camaro, or the dude in the POS toyota would have wrecked while trying to do burn outs.

From what I saw, Chad had the best burn out on the day. Smoking Boggers! :redneck:

I really was hoping either the salesman from the car lot on his motorcycle, or the guy in the camaro, or the dude in the POS toyota would have wrecked while trying to do burn outs.

From what I saw, Chad had the best burn out on the day. Smoking Boggers! :redneck:

Well he is quit the bone head