• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 4ws Sammy buggy

Trade ya

Attachments

• 1350262378250.jpg
    1350262378250.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 825
Lol! I am sending him a real offer through pm now! That was just messing around. Trust me I know what it is worth!

muddinmetal said:
Good then. I hope y'all can work out a deal, it's a sweet zuk
I'm actually the guy that built it and was thinking of building another one like it but would be easier to just buy it back. Lol! Would like to build a new chassis for the drivetrain. Can't decide if it would be cheaper to buy this one back or start over. Decisions. Lol!

goin back to the creator?

everytime i see it i kick myself in the butt for getting rid of it. just cant swing paying for it and a new rzr.

Well no **** was eaten but I do now own the Sami again and had a great time hanging out with Hinton this afternoon! And thanks again for brining it to Texas for me!

Donust1 said:
Well no **** was eaten but I do now own the Sami again and had a great time hanging out with Hinton this afternoon! And thanks again for brining it to Texas for me!

Well hell, try to get some videos of it sometime. I'd like to see how that rear steer works on such a narrow rig

muddinmetal said:
Well hell, try to get some videos of it sometime. I'd like to see how that rear steer works on such a narrow rig

Well it's had a pretty hard life since it left the shop here so gonna fix a few thing and give her a pretty good make over before I use it much. But after that it'll be back on the trails having fun again and I'll try to post up some video of it.

Yea the Sami is back with its original builder. He has to be one of the nicest people I have every had any dealings with. I can't wait to see what becomes of this buggy. We had a good trip to Texas and really enjoyed hanging out.

The buggy is really not is as narrow as it looks it is stable and climbs really well.

muddinmetal said:

I've been behind this rig in clayon when donuts originally owned it and I'll tell you that rear steer works with the best of them on this rig. Don't know how well with the TSL's on but when it had reds on it. The damn thing was unstoppable.

51Jeepwillys said:
I've been behind this rig in clayon when donuts originally owned it and I'll tell you that rear steer works with the best of them on this rig. Don't know how well with the TSL's on but when it had reds on it. The damn thing was unstoppable.

Had reds on it when i owned it to and like you said....unstoppable. i cant believe someone took them off

Joc said:
Had reds on it when i owned it to and like you said....unstoppable. i cant believe someone took them off

Plan is to shave a little weight, possibly put a turbo on it and defiantly find another set of reds. Lol!