• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5 W amsoil

Hip

i need 120 ML of 5W Amsoil suspention oil for a bumpstop?

anyone have any or know where i can get some oil, semi close to everett?

i need 120 ML of 5W Amsoil suspention oil for a bumpstop?

anyone have any or know where i can get some oil, semi close to everett?

Give this gentlemen a call he will take care of you hes a local dealer who stocks this stuff on hand and owns a shop. Heres his number at the bottom hope this helps . Tell him little Andrew sent you

Big Johns Oil,Lube,& Distributor
253-826-2500
[email protected]

Thank for the tips guys, it appears one of four radflo bumpstops came dry......?

next question is how did you guys get your weight on each corner?

i have been looking at scales and cant find anything that will work with out costing mucho bucks.

i need a scale i can weigh each tire or axel individually so i can get unsprung weigh at each corner.:redneck:

bring it out to the scale in sultan and stick one tire on at a time.

its not that simple. you need to weigh the corner then you need to take the weight of the vehicle off then weigh the tire/axel combo on all four corners. when you drive onto the scale you cannot then jack the vehicle up as the jack base is on the scale. now if they let me play with the scale for a while im sure i could figure a way but it would take some time. maybe bring my shop hoist or something... thats why i asked how everyone else did thiers?

maybe im overly complicating things?

its not that simple. you need to weigh the corner then you need to take the weight of the vehicle off then weigh the tire/axel combo on all four corners. when you drive onto the scale you cannot then jack the vehicle up as the jack base is on the scale. now if they let me play with the scale for a while im sure i could figure a way but it would take some time. maybe bring my shop hoist or something... thats why i asked how everyone else did thiers?

maybe im overly complicating things?

couldn't you just drive the whole vehicle on the scale. Then drive one tire at a time. There's plenty of room to position yourself to get just one tire on the scale. Am I just under thinking how to do this?

Sounds like you need to make friends with a circle track guy. Most circle track racers have scales. Or find a decent race shop they'll have in house scales you can pay to use.