• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

54" LS2 JK Buggy Build

Been slacking on the updates while Jason has been pounding away
11193241_10100657376928872_7512553368055767771_n.jpg

Temporary cut up old links while parts are on the way

Them notches :smoke:

Rear shock mounts

Man i tell Ya. Jduck ain't no joke on them welds. Holy ****. Prob the best work I have ever seen. I mean my god it looks like a machine did it. Kudos JDuck!! You sir are the MAN!!!! I can't get over them welds!! Someone gonna be HAPPY with this one!!! Congrats KPatterson !!! This will be one amazing build!

kushKrawlin said:
Man i tell Ya. Jduck ain't no joke on them welds. Holy ****. Prob the best work I have ever seen. I mean my god it looks like a machine did it. Kudos JDuck!!

JDuck is a machine, nice work Jason!

Front fenders tied in, grill hoop and winch mounted. Temp mounted some 42" Pitbulls to gauge size.
996127_10100694042096582_4382690603048330749_n.jpg

11099980_10100694042041692_5494297582907754664_n.jpg

Sir, you have an amazing buggy. This is something you may want to think about. The only reason I would have ever thought about this is cause the owner of a big shop pointed it out to me on a rig of mine. They fixed the problem when they redone my rear suspension. With your heims being mounted closer to the chunk on the rear lowers. It puts more strain on the heims and mounts when hitting a rock as opposed to being mounted further out(closer to the tire). It caused my heims to bend. I'm sure you will be running 1.25 heims but it may save you a headache later on. Again I love the buggy, just noticed this while lusting over your rig. Not trying to be a tech guru cause I am not one just something a real guru told me. If you want to know who told me about it pm me.

kmcminn said:
Sir, you have an amazing buggy. This is something you may want to think about. The only reason I would have ever thought about this is cause the owner of a big shop pointed it out to me on a rig of mine. They fixed the problem when they redone my rear suspension. With your heims being mounted closer to the chunk on the rear lowers. It puts more strain on the heims and mounts when hitting a rock as opposed to being mounted further out(closer to the tire). It caused my heims to bend. I'm sure you will be running 1.25 heims but it may save you a headache later on. Again I love the buggy, just noticed this while lusting over your rig. Not trying to be a tech guru cause I am not one just something a real guru told me. If you want to know who told me about it pm me.
They are 1.25", I`m not worried about them. If for whatever reason they bend, you can come back and tell me I told you so :flipoff1:

kmcminn said:
Holy moly. I just noticed that after reading this. Whats the reason they aren't spread out more? I'm Just curious, In no way insulting the Buggy or builder .. If I didn't ask it would bother me not knowin. Thanks. Looks aweosme

kushKrawlin said:
Holy moly. I just noticed that after reading this. Whats the reason they aren't spread out more? I'm Just curious, In no way insulting the Buggy or builder .. If I didn't ask it would bother me not knowin. Thanks. Looks aweosme
If you watch any videos from the bounty hill last weekend pause it when they are flipping. Everyone of the buggies has there links are moved out close to the hubs. It has to do with the leverage.

Thanks for the input guys, I'm gonna crunch some numbers in the link calculator and see what I can do to move them outward without throwing the geometry outta whack. thumb.gif