• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

5th Annual Twin Lakes Snow Run....

get us the key then! there is probably some good stuff past the gate ;)

Tomorrow is the day! Meet at the Ranger station--9am just past the bridge east of Glacier. If you're coming early for breakfast, we're eating at Chair 9.. $5 All-you-can-eat buffet!

Chair 9 is located just EAST of the ranger station, keep going on HWY542, can't miss it, its on the right.

So with all this warm rain, might there be another run next weekend?:stirpot: I can't make this one, but I might be able to make one next weekend. :corn:

hard to say. I won't be able to make any more runs, this is it for me.

Also, come Saturday night, its estimated to dump **** TONS of snow. I think the odds of making it to the top are going to diminish. but with weather being what it is this year, who knows.

wa_snow72.96.0000.gif

Those numbers are just staggering.

Not sure if anyone took any pictures of the mishap, but there was a slide in the road and i tried to bomb my way through without shoveling first and my rig slid sideways almost off the edge and then trying to back out of it my front tires were on snow with no road below it which then got worse as i got winched back on the road. all in all very scary probably the most scared ive ever been wheelin for sure

Short snip it of my little mishap

Here are a few more I got yesterday. Thanks to the guys on the run for inviting us, we had a great time. Almost missed out on the pizza and beer though. :looser:
IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2038.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

IMG_2039.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

Nice pics Rick, wish I could have finished the run. Thanks for your help limping me back to the trailer. So, about that distributor you might have.....

A few more pics

Had a great time Sat, thanks Jakob for organizing this run and Sam for breaking trail most of the day. Here are the pics I took

IMG_0411.JPG

IMG_0412.JPG

IMG_0413.JPG

This is after recovery from Sam's little adventure
IMG_0414.JPG

IMG_0415.JPG

IMG_0417.JPG

Jakob took over the lead and this is where we decided to turn around
IMG_0418.JPG

We're both stuck here, so one of us must be a good winch anchor
IMG_0419.JPG