• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

660 rhino fuel pump?

I put my on a toggle switch. It successfully stumped the peanut gallery at the hardline ride. They were unable to steal it while I was riding in my buggy. :indianajones:

Straight toggle off battery or did you go through key switch to toggle to pump? Only reason I asked is my 12 year old son flopped the rhino this weekend and knew to turn the key off. I just want to make sure the electric pump doesn't stay on in a rollover.
Thanks

I had it on a relay that was already on the rhino. Somehow it was back feeding and keeping the rhino running after I turnedkey off. So I went off battery. With intentions of adding a relay. Just make sure to get the 1-4 lb pump not the 5 lb.

JohnG said:
What???????? :rolf:

I remember this post. I clicked, laughed, came back an hour or two later and clicked again. Glad you got it figured out and glad John posted what I thought :gtfo:

Thanks Ed. I ordered the Black Rhino one a couple of weeks ago but haven't gotten around to installing it yet. Was going to do exactly what you did for "anti-theft" properties but after he flipped it over, it got me to wondering if he (or anyone) forgot to turn off the fuel pump, what would happen while the Rhino was upside down.
I think I'm just going run it through the ignition with a relay and add a hidden master cut-off switch to keep buddies from jumping on it and taking off.