• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6th Annual Twin Lakes First Snow Run!

I will try to make it, I don't know if I will be able to fix Jokenrings landcruiser though, Jeeps are easier. :haha:

Ouch!

You don't have to worry about the 'cruiser Rick, I haven't gotten the new motor in yet. It might be done by the run, but it still would not be up to snow run specs.

So in other words........

I need a ride.

Well I'm not sure if Twin Lakes road is closed or not. I'll see if I can get in touch with someone from WSDOT to see if they barricaded it or not.

anndddd the snow site is showing 3" up on nooksack. It looks like unless we get another cold dump, it'll be a while until Twin Lakes is fun.

I'm certainly in on this if the date falls on the right weekend, I have a pretty full plate coming up. New 35's will be here hopefully in a couple weeks.

I hear it might not snow intill January

muahhaha at this rate you might be right!

Sadly I just looked at my schedule, and if it doesn't snow by November 2nd, (Saturday), I'm out until December 14th. Next weekend I'm in SF, the week after the 2nd we have friends in town, the week after that I'm in NYC, after that is charlotte, the week after that is thanksgiving (ELBE!!!), the week after that is an event in Dupont, WA. Damn this month is full.

So yah I'm hoping it either snows right after this sun, or it doesn't do anything for a month. otherwise you guys will have to do it without me. :mad:

muahhaha at this rate you might be right!

Sadly I just looked at my schedule, and if it doesn't snow by November 2nd, (Saturday), I'm out until December 14th. Next weekend I'm in SF, the week after the 2nd we have friends in town, the week after that I'm in NYC, after that is charlotte, the week after that is thanksgiving (ELBE!!!), the week after that is an event in Dupont, WA. Damn this month is full.

So yah I'm hoping it either snows right after this sun, or it doesn't do anything for a month. otherwise you guys will have to do it without me. :mad:

I personally hope it doesnt happen that quick i still need tires lol!:redneck:

haha yah I know -- at this rate it might snow at all this year! But ugh, its hard to get a handle for the 2nd yet. It looks like it'll be nice and clear until friday the 1st, then cool and rainy the 2nd. Probably not enough snow to make it worth it, and it'll be crappy up there instead of nice. Will keep watchin'!

You might want to talk to Sam about a rig not licensed (no plates), on a trailer, on the way home...:stirpot:

You can park at my place with the trailer if you want...it's close to town, but only about 45 minutes from the turnoff to the lakes...

I have room for folks wanting to trailer their rigs, but are street legal to drive up to the mountain from town.

thanks kev....I might just end up driving it...I might have two other buddy going also ...if the date works for all of us:cool: