• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

6th Annual Twin Lakes First Snow Run!

36x14.5 on 15in with no beadlock but i've got a winch with 100ft of cable. It looks nice! I'll have to find the build thread.

I didn't do a build thread, I logged all of the progress on facebook. It has been a year in the making. Not quite done yet, but getting close.

Air pressure! I kept airing down as I climbed in altitude. At the top I was around 3 or 4 PSI. When we made it back down to the bottom they wouldn't even register on the gauge.

A winch and others with air, and the ability to air down to 5psi is pretty much what ya need.

I doubt there will be another run to Twin lakes, but I'm hoping to do something more south the weekend of Dec 14th....

Keep me in the loop Kevin, may be down for Saturday. Driving the pathy up there could be a fun adventure.:redneck:

Last edited:
A winch and others with air, and the ability to air down to 5psi is pretty much what ya need.

I doubt there will be another run to Twin lakes, but I'm hoping to do something more south the weekend of Dec 14th....

POST INFO IF YOU DO SOMETHING DOWN SOUTH...I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN :awesomework:

Keep me in the loop Kevin, may be down for Saturday. Driving the pathy up there could be a fun adventure.:redneck:
O it's happenin...You know the drill Jacob! If you want Breaky, 8 am at the Bear... Depart from there at ~9ish... Head up the hill!!! :awesomework:

O it's happenin...You know the drill Jacob! If you want Breaky, 8 am at the Bear... Depart from there at ~9ish... Head up the hill!!! :awesomework:

man.. I wish my jeep was all back together.... it has been a couple years since I have even been out... this sucks!!!

maybe it will get done before I die....

man.. I wish my jeep was all back together.... it has been a couple years since I have even been out... this sucks!!!

maybe it will get done before I die....
A couple???? :fawkdancesmiley:

I doubt I will have my tires in time :mad:

Get on it! Gonna be cold, but clear... You should kick the shipping gods squarely.
I might have a seat open Sam...find out tonite...:awesomework:

yeah, yeah... rub it in!!! :fawkdancesmiley:

well... maybe someday I can grab an empty seat from someone.. to at least get back out in the trails again.

By the time I get back out there, I am going to be such a rookie again... :mad:

Get on it! Gonna be cold, but clear... You should kick the shipping gods squarely.
I might have a seat open Sam...find out tonite...:awesomework:

Shipped from lousisanna or however the heck you spell it yesterday via UPS wont be here till tuesday sadly