• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

72" wide width restriction at Evans Creek?

If they enforce the seasonal closures (up to 9 months a year) and width restrictions, it is hardly worth keeping open. Are they trying to push wheelers out of the area?
:mad:

If they enforce the seasonal closures (up to 9 months a year) and width restrictions, it is hardly worth keeping open. Are they trying to push wheelers out of the area?
:mad:

:eeek: didn't you know. there kicking wheelers out of every area:looser:

Jaydog has looked into this before. I believe that the actual number is 74" not 72" and that per the rule, that is WMS to WMS not outside tire to outside tire.

Hehe... if it were outside to outside, not even my Sami would be legal! It's at 72.5":haha:

Jaydog has looked into this before. I believe that the actual number is 74" not 72" and that per the rule, that is WMS to WMS not outside tire to outside tire.

Thats what ''STUMPY'' is for its narrow.

So if that is true. Are the only things that are limited are rocks and 1 tons ?

If they do choose to start enforcing it it would be outside of tire to outside of tire. Do you really think some official is going to take off your tires and measure the mounting surface measurement:eeek: The whole width issue goes all the way back to when the park was created since thats what is was designed for.
So where did this pop up from :eeek: Was it discussed at Tuesdays meeting ?

If they do choose to start enforcing it it would be outside of tire to outside of tire. Do you really think some official is going to take off your tires and measure the mounting surface measurement:eeek: The whole width issue goes all the way back to when the park was created since thats what is was designed for.
So where did this pop up from :eeek: Was it discussed at Tuesdays meeting ?

Whats the PNW's standpoint on this issue jim?

72"... WTF?
I think i'm at 78 or so.

Gonna be a zuzuki, quad, and jeep trail system.

I really need to buy my own property

72"... WTF?
I think i'm at 78 or so.

Gonna be a zuzuki, quad, and jeep trail system.

I really need to buy my own property

Evans creek is easy trails for TJs N pretty JEEPs any way so who cares. Again its an old rule they may just deside to start enforcing it just a way for state to get your money:rb: