• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8/01/2015 Naches Fun Run

9/1???? I thought it was 8/1....sadly I am working all weekend, or I would show up for this...

Call in sick and meet us THIS Saturday 8/1. Dave posted it up wrong. You know engineers, he can do calculus in his sleep but calendar dates elude him. I let him know.

By the way, he meant the wagon trail. I assume west to east and back.

Yes Brad, it is...Although a couple spots might get a bit interesting, it is doable open/open with a little finesse. If you have a winch, it is totally doable...
:awesomework:

Is this run doable in a open diff TJ?

I ran the trail Saturday and the West side was muddy and slick, but still doable in open TJ. It should be dry this weekend so you can probably do most if it in 2wd.

And if you don't like the stump hill, it takes like 5 min to hit the gravel road around and get back on the trail above it. That hill is in good shape this year, so you should be fine.

Its gotta be bone dry. The only hard part I remember is the stupid stump on that long hill.

It was raining lightly on us Saturday (july 11) during our jamboree run...Just wet enough to make the west side west to east a fun climb...Stump hill is not that bad at all, good traction, and the right line and you zip right on by the stump... There's one spot below it in the woods before the muddy spot, that if you are not careful, you just might kiss the right rear corner of your tub, but if you are careful, you can avoid.... I now have a barely noticeable golfball sized spot right on the right rear corner! :redneck:

Planning on attending. We have a Dodge 1500 coming along, the stump hill was about the only spot I thought he might not make, any others.

SRgould41 is the only person I think I know, but it would be great to run with some others on this forum.

Anybody else want to meet around 8:30am at the staging area?

I'm in the white fzj80 (soccer mom land cruiser) all chopped and beat to heck. SRgould41 is in the green FJ40.