• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

8.8 in 99 tj

1bigtj

i am thinking about putting an 8.8 in my 99 tj. anyone on here that has set up the bracketry and everything needed for this to be a direct bolt in? willing to pay as i am not a welder or a fabricator. if interested please let me know.
thanks

I cant help ya with the brackets and whatnot, But i do know where a disc braked, detroit locked 8.8 is thats for sale.

I did mine in my 97 TJ it is a Bluetorch fab truss and diff cover. Rubicon express lowers and uppers built by me with heims.

I really only have 1 close up and it was when my tank was still in stock location so it kinda sucks but here ya go.

P1080185.jpg

TM9.jpg

TM2.jpg

P4190751.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested in selling mine. It's a 8.8 with Yukon 4.88's, Detroit locker, 31 spline, 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern, disc brakes, Ford 9" yoke with a 1350 U-joint set-up. Comes with spare shafts. I have never broke one. Make me an offer. :cool:Also has Poison spider diff protection.

We've done a couple of dozen 8.8 swaps, feel free to give me a ring and I'd be happy to answer any questions for you. I also normally stock the bracket kits.

John
253 939 5019

man i dont really know where to start on an offer but if you throw a number out maybe we can go frome there. so just give me a starting point.
thanks

Latest posts