• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

84 gmc no name

Also found a 14 bolt rear with the small drums I'm goin to buy in the next month or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rednecklights said:
So, I guess the s10 project was **** canned ?

Just sittin on the back burner shits slow at the shop so don't have a lot of extra doe tryin to get this one ready for Marty-Craw feb 20-22 up at smorr

417chevy said:
Just sittin on the back burner shits slow at the shop so don't have a lot of extra doe tryin to get this one ready for Marty-Craw feb 20-22 up at smorr

Hope people don't have to squeeze around you on Log Jam this time :rolf:

MoonlightRacing77 said:
Nope just staying at my own off road park this time. Moonlight Racing in Sullivan MO

Kind of a drive for me but I might try to make it out there sometime this year

DrankinInTheWoods said:
Can we get some overviews of this thing?

Why did you put so much money building a 600hp motor in a truck destine for the scrap yard?

Why not

53adf040d2a5639abbf1385024abdc8e.jpg

Got one of the braces and the bumper cut blade broke so have to get the other brace cut tomorow

417chevy said:
53adf040d2a5639abbf1385024abdc8e.jpg

Got one of the braces and the bumper cut blade broke so have to get the other brace cut tomorow

:wtflol: Cut all that off and then put a big ass draggin bumper thing on there?

Any body have a good set up they have used for this stupid mechanical clutch set up everytime I push the clutch in the fork shift up and the pin has a lot of slack in it

417chevy said:
Any body have a good set up they have used for this stupid mechanical clutch set up everytime I push the clutch in the fork shift up and the pin has a lot of slack in it

You're granny shiftin, not double clutchin like you should