• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

84 gmc no name

Dam dude! Put that 600 hp engine in that bitch, and put a paddle shift out of a new corvette in it, and rock out with your cock out!

So nobody told me about this thread and I had to find it on my own? Pipers just jealous cause them stangs he used to build didn't make this kinda power.

417chevy said:
8beb11776961c3ba8aba8e4939094ee0.jpg

Got the ass end lifted so far about to start on the front in the next few days then gona start on an exo-cage redoing some wiring as well and gona do some kind of different setup for the manual clutch any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should do away with the clutch and make it direct drive

BUG-E J said:
So nobody told me about this thread and I had to find it on my own? Pipers just jealous cause them stangs he used to build didn't make this kinda power.
Thank god!! After seein him wheelie it down the track, swervin, throwin gang signs,... 600hp and everyone woulda died!! Haha. Wtf is really Goin on here.
Man weld the diffs, put them 39's on and one shot that bounty hill.. While holdin the bird finger out the window of course. Badassness

I've heard welding the front diff makes steering a bitch i have never driven anything with welded front my rear is already welded

rednecklights said:
With leaf springs ?

Yeah it'll be fine just weld some 1 or 1-1/2" tubing to the frame sticking out to weld the leaf spring hanger on :****:

jccarter1 said:
I have to ask how are you going to get that beast out of the garage with ripping the garage door out
The one in that pic isn't mine just basing my bob and dove off of that one