• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

93 Nissan Pathfinder Build

got the long arms done for the rear. wb is at 108", moved it about an inch back from stock, nothing binds or rubs so far. lower links are 32" eye to eye, and uppers are 22", bushings on both ends

IMG_0454.jpg

upper crossmember

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

lower mount

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0459.jpg

overall, im very pleased with this build. it was my first major project, and through all the mis matching of parts and custom stuff, i am pleased. a few things i wish i did differently are using a through the frame shackle mount design to lower it a little more (winter 07 project), as well as use toyota rear leaves, or at least the main (summer 08 project.) ill get flex pictures soon, the rear brake line is taunt from moving the axle back, and im afraid to articulate and burst it.

pretty much done. after chris and i calculated out the difference between 4.88 front gears, and 4.65 rear gears, its turned out to be less than 5% which we figured would be fine for off road only. so tuesday ill hack my transmission crossmember, and weld up my square driveshaft. untill then, bumpers are painted, tire carrier is fitted up for the spare, and its breaking in nice. just need to wled up some sliders (2x3x.188) and replace my rear brakeline thats pretty tight.

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

what do you guys think? seems like people are 50/50 about the white, but i like it. besides whites a good primer for a repaint hahaha. safety orange anyone?

i'm not a fan of the white but since you asked i figure i'd tell ya. But i do like that you did a nissan, thought about converting my 2wd hardbody over with a front 44, never did though. the rig looks good man, good pics too

Alittle tall for my taste but damn fine job.Good work

coming from a man whos a little tall for peoples taste....giant...

looks good. dont really see too many pathys on the trail. only a couple questions, since the rear is linked why didnt you push it back a few more inches and also push the front forward a few more.

i think 108" is a fine wheelbase for now. didnt want to move the back anymore, because then id have toredo the panhard mount, upper shock hoop, and frame side upper buckets, as well as brake stuff. front will be stretched another 2" when i swap the waggy mains for toyota rear lift mains.