• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

You're not done yet? I drove mine for the first time today :fawkdancesmiley:

img1241202620447.jpg
not done yet but soon!!! that thing looks good man what t-case you running ?

Thanks for your help today, Mike. (He took time off from his build to help me straighten out a crawler gear install in my Isuzu Trooper.)

Without him, I would still be struggling.

Does Jim have the rig going???:corn:

Everything isn't back together, but it is looking good. I still have the drivelines and exhaust as well as the crossmembers and skid pans to install.

For some reason, getting the engine to line up really kicked our butt. I guess that we needed your magical touch, Kevin.

/end thread highjack

Everything isn't back together, but it is looking good. I still have the drivelines and exhaust as well as the crossmembers and skid pans to install.

For some reason, getting the engine to line up really kicked our butt. I guess that we needed your magical touch, Kevin.

/end thread highjack

It did kick are ass for little bit but we got it !!:awesomework:

I see you are the guy that bought the Maxxis tires at the swapmeet. I was drooling over them and I swear one of the centers on those wheels is bent. (I didnt sell them, just a looky loo)

Want to sell them:flipoff:

Rig looks good.

He already sold 'em to finance the Atlas man---Oh, and those locks I bought from ya(at least I think it was you!!!:redneck:).....are still sitting on the shop floor!!!!:booo:

Last edited:
Well Mikey your getting close!

Too bad the ol runner motor blew up last friday otherwise i would wheel with ya:mad:

I see you are the guy that bought the Maxxis tires at the swapmeet. I was drooling over them and I swear one of the centers on those wheels is bent. (I didnt sell them, just a looky loo)

Want to sell them:flipoff:

Rig looks good.

yeah i sold them cause i want to run 39.5's now and also to buy my atlas i never even bolted them up on anything:booo: i wish they were 39.5's i would of never sold them i love those tires