• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

97 1 ton TJ build

No more rolling parts house build it not to brake this time :awesomework: i like the wheel travel but i think i need 40's now already i think im going to sell the maxxis trpadors i bought too
cant wait to get this thig done

First in line for the Iroks!!!!!!:redneck:

your second in line already cause i think Cris is going to get them sorry kev
thats bad ass sam i bet you cant wait

Just got to get a new battery and an ARB pressure switch and its wheelable again hahaha, Tires and wheels got put on the back burner cause i forgot i owe on my taxes this year:mad:

i thought about selling the other coilovers i have so i can use the money on a atlas i called AA today and talked to them about the wait time on getting one :eeek::corn:

man that sucks on the tax deal i got a little under 5,000 back this year and guess where it all went:corn: man you should of called me on the ARB parts i have tons i would of gave you one of the pressure switch's i have a couple:masturbanana[1]:

man that sucks on the tax deal i got a little under 5,000 back this year and guess where it all went:corn: man you should of called me on the ARB parts i have tons i would of gave you one of the pressure switch's i have a couple:masturbanana[1]:

Ya somehow i got screwed this year:mad:

Im going to roll down to ARB today or tomorrow and get a couple switches:cool:

:cool:Rig is way cool...:cool:
He brought it up, and has now pretty much talked himself into an Atlas, for several reasons....which meant waiting to do the exhaust. Also wants to get a few details done on it before I see it again...
Very Sweet Ride Mikey!!!:awesomework:

Great Conversion !!

nice work, I did the one ton thing last year. Glad to see I am not the only one using plumb bobs and C sectioning techniques on the rear frame!!:awesomework:

Latest posts