• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 98 JEEP TJ, ROCKWELLS, 4WS, 44'S *** SOLD ***

Re: 98 JEEP TJ, ROCKWELLS, 4WS, 44'S

1tonrubicon said:
Interested?

Brand new build

Good looking rig - just can't go back to leaf springs.
Thanks for the offer !

I have 8 1.25 kevlar chromoly hiems. 8 7/8s hiems. All bung misalignments. And air shocks to go with it. All brand new

1tonrubicon said:
I have 8 1.25 kevlar chromoly hiems. 8 7/8s hiems. All bung misalignments. And air shocks to go with it. All brand new

Gonna have to pass
Thanks
Eric

Bump for a super sweet jeep. :****:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 87
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 81

Trade for a 1993 Mercedes SL 600 ...Triple black...convertible hardtop......59000 miles...2 sets of rims and tires.....stock 400 hp....420 ft/lb of torque

DockholidayR1 said:
Trade for a 1993 Mercedes SL 600 ...Triple black...convertible hardtop......59000 miles...2 sets of rims and tires.....stock 400 hp....420 ft/lb of torque

With a wife and 3 kids (and usually 2 or 3 of their friends as well) I just don't see myself in a convertible Mercedes any time soon ! :****:
Thanks for the offer !

gooseracer69 said:
Any tops or doors?

It has a complete half cab top that has a divider between the front and rear seats along with full soft doors (the doors are a little rough but work fine). Also has a bikini top.
I have a nice full soft top as well that I was going to keep because they are so hard to find with all the hardware - I would let it go with the Jeep for the right deal.
The soft top and doors are on the Jeep in the last pictures. Don't have any pics with the half cab top on it.

Look at my rzr or buggy see if u have any interest

Diesel.power said:
Look at my rzr or buggy see if u have any interest

Already got a RZR and really need a 4 seater buggy - thanks for the offer !